School Accountability Report Cards - 2020
State law requires public schools throughout California to provide information to parents and the community in the form of an annual School Accountability Report Card (SARC).
These report cards allow the public to evaluate and compare schools regarding:
SARCs follow the state guidelines and document template and are issued each spring and focus on the previous academic year.
- School Description and Mission
- Demographic, Academic, Fiscal, and Expenditure Data
- School safety and Facilities
- Class Size
- Teacher and Staff information
- Curriculum and Instruction
The district is now utilizing the state's SARC Webportal dashboard. Features of this new SARC format include:
- View Page-by-page information: A school's SARC is divided into separate sections (it cannot be viewed on one page alone). To view sections,
click on one of the five icons in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Create a PDF: Each school's SARC provides a link to create an English language PDF. The user may choose to print the entire SARC or just selected sections.
- Instant Google Translations: Users may now instantly translate the SARC document into another language using Google Translate.
SARCs Published in 2020 for the 2018-19 School Year
2020 SARCs in Translation
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a translated version of the SARC.
To view SARCs from a different year, click on the year value below.
2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991